Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Hellfire a free Addicting Android Games!


I  have played a lot of Android games lately, and some stay in my smartphone and some deleted just when I start to play. And here's one of the game I played on my android phone. I'm addicted because of it's great 3D graphic and almost similar to the Magic The Gathering. :)

Hellfire from the developer Mobage is one of my favorite. 


With nice game user interface and easy to learn. Summon and evolve hundreds of beautifully rendered creatures, while exploring volumes of expansive, 3D worlds. It's really fun to spent an hour just to play the game or sometime addicted to play for many hours. A large collection of creature which is really fun to collect. But I hope they upgrade it with  card album storage because I realize I can't keep the increasing number of rares I've collected.


One more things that is really great is you can evolve your creature card up to 4 times. Just a pictorial changes actually but it's good to see the images are getting beautiful and more interesting. Well the purpose is to make the card stronger. Thanks to the artist for the cards I love their great job. You can download this game working on android 4.0 and above at Google Play or your selected android market. You can use my game name jayblade86 after tutorial to complete your registration to receive gift of free 100 Magic Crystal for both parties. Enjoy the game for fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment