Ads 468x60px

Saturday 3 August 2013

Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat F41 Exam

Date 27 July 2013

This is the date that I take for my very first exam for the government servant position as a Pegawai Teknologi Maklumat. The preparation is about 2 weeks before the exam. Well, gonna wait for my luck at the end of this coming August. I think this is the first ever exam for this position since a long time ago.There was like two hundred candidates from my Kota Kinabalu city alone and thousand more in all Malaysian. I wish I have my good luck this year or I'll have to wait few more month to get a new offer, but if there was next time, I surely knows what to study about.

The exam is given in 4 section where:

Section A) General Knowledge
-Most of the question is about general knowledge about Malaysia in present.

Section B) Mathematics & Logical
-This section will be filled with mathematics question not over the SPM level and more logical questions.

Section C) English Essay
-For this position were given only English essay option and choose the question from 3 choices.

Section D) Personality Test
-This section will ask different and random ninety four types of questions.

When I Google it, most of the blogger said it was almost similar to the other exam held before, more like Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik exam but it was different. The exam focus on what the position is offered, the job scope most accurately. What is the candidate should know when holding the position. Most of us are are getting the offer but to pass the exam is the first step to get the job. So for those who want to go for the upcoming exam, that's is just a little information I can share.

-Good luck everyone in the upcoming exam-

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Me too tertipu with other blogger ....haha Btw good luck for us! ;D

    ReplyDelete