Ads 468x60px

Sunday 18 August 2013

Happy Birthday Diana Misskoyo

(19 August 2013);  Ok..I'm not sure how long the video will take to upload but I've been waiting since 7.30 pm. Oh well the internet speed is very slow. It's 12.18 pm now..but I'm gonna wait patiently hihi..almost there..almost there..and it's almost 1 am..hahaha..

        First of all I would like to say hope she have a great day during her birthday and hope it would be much better next time. I remember she give me a present during my birthday and sing for me..that was very sweet..single dedicated just for me :) Thank you so much and the bangle and the rosary.

       I would like to give the present during her birthday but I give it weeks earlier and glad she like it and even use it. I really love the sweet smell of that perfume on her, really suits her..well if it for my opinion :) That's the best I could think that day..haha I'm inexperienced to buy present for a girl :p 
     
       Almost 12.41pm now and the uploading was about 81%..haha ok.. I'll keep on typing here..what we do is Jog during her birthday..watching the Musical Fountain found in the heart of Perdana Park, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I will write my review for Perdana Park later on. The music is nice and after a few show we went and stumble upon a place. My first time actually been there on 02 August 2013..we found a Secret Recipe restaurant? Maybe first time for me lol..to my suprise she's too didn't know Secret Recipe exists there?? Hmm..ok never mind :p hahaha..

       Happy Birtday my dear Diana Koyo: ....hope you like the video..made just simple  :)


       

No comments:

Post a Comment