Ads 468x60px

Friday 15 July 2011

How to beat sleeping disorders!

(Log: 2.49 a.m July 16 2011)

Hello again,


Whew..look at the time..it's 3.04 a.m and I'm still sitting in front of my laptop. And I'm suppose to meet my friend tomorrow to hang out with them to play Magic The Gathering..haha..what is magic the gathering? Actually it is a trading card. I can explain all the details because it will took me so long. Just visit magicthegathering.com or search it on Wiki..I'm sorry about that :) Okay here the example of the cards. It is more like a hobby for card collector and feel the enjoyment when you win the game.


Okay let me see..since this is my first blog so I want to tell more about me and my blog. What is the basis of my blog? I am thinking of creating a differences for my blog..putting a small decoration of picture to some of the content in my post would be great. Hopefully, I will try to keep it with every content I write. 
Now back to this post title..haha the reason is keep doing something will make you feel sleepy at time like this. Reading a book..writing something is what I always do. Do not take any sleeping pills because medicine will cause side effect to you. Like your sleeping disorders will get worse..It's always better to use the natural way. Ahh..I feel sleepy now..goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment