Ads 468x60px

Monday 18 July 2011

Scary Girlfriend!

Did you ever met a girl that creeps you out? She seemed so sweet when you first held her hands..and then she shows the 'real' her..Check out what these guys says..



"My girlfriend lives in la la land. It's kind of scary the way she glosses over our problems and refuses to fight. She's like a robot" - Azlan

"Girls, loving you 'just as you are' doesn't mean we are OK with you not shaving your armpits and putting on 10kg once we go steady!" -Chris

"Stalking me is freaky enough but stalking my family?! Can you say 'psycho'?" - Kok Leong

"I know a girl who was given a subsidiary card by her boyfriend. The stupid dudes didn't cancel it when they broke up. She racked up Rm10,000 bill." -Chee

"Going through my SMS-inbox and sent box-at the end of every day." - Vincent

"My ex used to have Oscar-Worthy tantrums when she was upset with me: suicide threats, throwing things, hurling abusive words, tears, screaming." -Rajesh

and more of these in different situation...well same for the boyfriends too.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment